Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This kit contains two sets of templates to be used to make a popping up mother’s day card, one is colored and the other is B&W for the students to color.
How to use?
For each student, do the following for either set you choose, the only difference being the colored set will not be colored of course.
1. Print the outer cover part.
2. On the other side of the same paper print out the inner cover in an upside down manner, as shown in the first image in the instructions’ guide. ( you can print each on one paper an glue them back to back ).
3. Print out the popping up template.
4. Ask the student to color all three pages, then to
5. Fold the cover page at the middle line so that the ‘’happy mother’s day ‘’ is outside.
6. Unfold it.
7. Fold the popping up part at the middle line so that the rose is outside.
8. Fold the dotted lines so the two flaps go out.
9. Put the popping up part inside the cover part and make sure the flaps are facing the grey rectangles in the manner shown in the second image in the instructions’ guide.
10. Unfold one side of the cover page and put some glue on the grey rectangle.
11. Fold it again and press so it sticks to the flap.
12. Do the same thing on the other side.
13. This way guarantees the proper assembly of the popping up part.