Happy or Sad ????
Frequently young children or students with special learning needs have difficulty learning how to express their emotions.
This resource provides several fun activities to help students differentiate between happy and sad faces. Provided are:
* twenty-four cards with happy and sad faces on animals and children.
* sixteen animals include snakes, birds, cats, kangaroos, monkeys, penguins, turtles and rabbits.
* eight clip art boys and girls with happy and sad faces.
This resource provides directions to create five activities:
* Happy/Sad Identification
* Sorting Happy/Sad Faces (Animals and Children)
* Memory Type Game
* Using Happy/Sad “Puppets"
* Pocket Chart Activity
This resource can also be used to generate a group discussion by asking questions, such as:
Why do you think the bird is happy?
Why do you think the bird is sad?
Do you think the snake is happy or sad? Why?
Were you ever sad? Why?
When are you happy?
What makes you feel happy?
Cover changed June, 2015
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!,/strong>