I love the idea of a focus wall. It helps the students keep track of what they are learning and it helps the teacher do the same! :)
I didn't particularly care for the focus wall that came with the series. I created a fun focus wall for 1st grade. The labels for each section have a teal chevron background. It includes everything you will need from lessons 1-30 for 1st grade.
There is a total of 253 pages for you! This is listed for $22. That is only $0.75 a lesson!
- Essential Questions (30 pages)
- Fluency (5 pages of mini posters)
- Grammar (15 pages of mini posteres)
- High-Frequency Words (49 pages)
- phonics skills (48 pages of mini posters)
- spelling words (40 pages. Words are smaller than mini posters)
- target skills & strategies (9 pages of mini posters)
- weekly texts (30 pages)
- Vocabulary strategies (11 pages of mini posters)
- Writing (10 pages of mini posters)
This zip folder includes everything you need for your focus wall. It is aligned with the focus wall from the Journeys text book for 1st grade. Display the weekly skills in a more creative way!
- 6 pages of Labels for each skill