Harmony Day Headband Activity
Also included in
- ✏️ This March 21, celebrate Harmony Day - Everyone Belongs with this activity bundle. The bundle includes a variety of resources such as a flipbook, Harmony Day writing activity, worksheets and activities, headband, and craft display activity that explore the important concepts of compassion, inclusiPrice $6.99Original Price $12.50Save $5.51
✏️ Celebrate Harmony Week with your young learners by engaging them in a fun and creative activity! This March 21st, provide them with the opportunity to create their own Harmony Day headband or crown. This craft activity is perfect for students in pre-school, kindergarten, year 1, and year 2, and is easy to assemble. Your students will enjoy designing and making their own headbands to wear and showcase their creativity.
- Harmony Day headband (with children)
- Harmony Day headband (without children)
You may also be interested in these Australian resources:
- Harmony Day | Craft and Vocabulary Activity
- Harmony Day Worksheet & Activity Bundle
- Harmony Day Headband Activity
- Harmony Day Activity | Vocabulary Flipbook
- Harmony Day Writing Worksheet Activity | Freebie
I hope you enjoy this great bundle in your classroom! If you do please...
Review my products to get TPT credit to use on future purchases!!!!
Leave a feedback comment and TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Click here to FOLLOW my store!
Please tag me if you use my worksheets on Instagram! I love hearing about your successes in the classroom. You can find me
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
These files are for one teacher only. Please direct your friends to my shop to download a copy of their own to use.