This Harmony Day tie activity is suitable for a variety of ages. Your students will love to wear their tie whilst celebrating on Harmony Day. You can choose to do a simple handprint on one of the templates, or for older students it is the perfect way to display their Harmony Day writing.
Simply choose from the 8 provided templates, add some ribbon and wear!
8 templates included:
- Everyone Belongs (perfect for handprint)
- Live in Harmony (perfect for handprint)
- Harmony Day (perfect for handprint)
- Everyone belongs - with characters to colour in
- Live in Harmony - with characters to colour in
- Everyone Belongs - with writing lines
- Live in Harmony - with writing lines
- Harmony Day - with writing lines
Either print on orange card and colour in, or colour in with oil pastels and paint over the top with Edicol dye.
You might also like:
Harmony Day Activity
Harmony Day Crown
** This product may be printed and photocopied by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way. Please respect the copyright of my products by directing your colleagues to my store. Multiple licences must be purchased if you wish to use this resource with other teachers.
Follow my Facebook
page for giveaways and updates!
Thank you for visiting Mrs Strawberry!