Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Do you need engaging, reading passage activities about women in Black history? You've found them! Based on women's history rap songs, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics as reading passages while they practice a variety of reading skills. Easily incorporate them int$11.00$16.75Save $5.75
- Keep your students engaged using rap songs as Black history biographies with reading comprehension activities! Based on Black history rap songs, these biographical songs explore the lives of empowering, Black history figures and feature a variety of reading activities. If you're looking to add some$27.00$41.00Save $14.00
- Are you looking for engaging, black history reading passages? Rap songs are your solution! Based on history rap songs, these reading passage activities explore exciting, black history topics such as the origins of Hip Hop and rap music and the life of Harriet Tubman. Keep your students' attention us$37.00$61.25Save $24.25
Do you need engaging, Harriet Tubman reading activities for your next lesson? Then this is just for you!
Based on a Harriet Tubman biography rap song, these reading passage activities explore Tubman's youth, escape from slavery, career, and accomplishments as a conductor of the Underground Railroad as well as her role in the Civil War. With these activities, you'll be able to as they practice a variety of reading skills! Easily incorporate them into independent activities or complete them together as a class lesson.
Listen to the song in the preview!
Teach reading skills to your students in a way that they will enjoy!
Kids love music and will certainly enjoy practicing a variety of reading skills such as sequencing and context clues with these song lyrics. Students will listen to the song while following along with the lyrics. Students will then complete the activities listed below.
A variety of reading activities with the answer keys!
This bundle includes everything listed below. Click the product links above for more details.
- the song lyrics
- a activity using the song lyrics
- a activity
- a activity that utilizes the graphic organizer with a word bank of transitional words
- a activity
- 7 multiple-choice, questions with the answer key.
- 6 multiple-choice, questions with the answer key
- 6 multiple-choice, questions with the answer key.
*Leave a review if you liked this activity.*
You may also like:
Copyright © 2019 Rap Opera for Kids. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Music provided by Rujay.
Instrumental: "Broken" by Luxray.
By Harvey B. Lindsley - Famous People: Selected Portraits From the Collections of the Library of Congress, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=171322
By Eastman Johnson - cgH8oSFi9cJh8g at Google Cultural Institute maximum zoom level, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=21914062
Used under / Originals have been digitally mixed with other media.
*Font for "Rap Opera ... Kids. History. Reading. Math. And More... School Just Went Beast Mode. Educate. Entertain. Empower!" text by http://www.junkohanhero.com