Harriet Tubman Reading Test
Edited March 17, 2014 - 1. Lines added for student answers for ease of grading. 2. Questions 5 and 17 revised. 3. Border version and no-border version included (for writing in the margins during test-talks)
Updated Feb. 7, 2015 - Extended response pages added. Shortened multiple choice (without vocabulary) added.
Each 21 question test has:
• cause and effect
• author’s purpose
• vocabulary usage
• story theme
• and more!
Answer Key included
This test supports, but is not limited to, the biography on Reading A to Z and RAZKids.com (Level S).
• http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Khrys-Bosland (fonts)
Your students may enjoy these complementing items from my Harriet Tubman and Civil War Units:
1. Harriet Tubman BUNDLE Over ten dollars of Harriet Tubman activities for only $7
2. Harriet Tubman Vocabulary PowerPoint FREEBIE
3. Harriet Tubman Vocabulary Matching Quizzes
4. Harriet Tubman Word Wall Variations
5. Harriet Tubman Reading Test
6. Harriet Tubman Read Roll Graph
1. Civil War 4 Types of Sentences
2. Civil War Dictionary Game
3. Civil War Unit Folder
4. Civil War Main Idea Task Card and Scoot Game
Thank you for choosing Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley! Please visit my store