Harriet Tubman Civil War Vocabulary Matching
Updated to use only primary source materials. Please download again if purchased before 2/5/15.
• Ten content based words and their definition
• Six picture matching words
• Answer Keys
3. Underground Railroad
This vocabulary supports, but is not limited to, the wonderful biography on Reading A to Z and RAZKids.com (Level S). It is most suitable for second to sixth grade.
Common Core Standard –
Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
3.L.6 Acquire and use accurately grade-appropriate conversational, general academic, and domain specific words and phrases, including those that signal spatial and temporal relationships.
Please check my store for supporting documents-
• Interactive Vocabulary PPT
• 21 Question paper test
• Coordinating PPT test
• Read, Roll, Graph Game
• Word Wall Words
• http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Khrys-Bosland (fonts)
Your students may enjoy these complementing items from my Harriet Tubman and Civil War Units:
1. Harriet Tubman BUNDLE Over ten dollars of Harriet Tubman activities for only $7
2. Harriet Tubman Vocabulary PowerPoint FREEBIE
3. Harriet Tubman Vocabulary Matching Quizzes
4. Harriet Tubman Word Wall Variations
5. Harriet Tubman Reading Test
6. Harriet Tubman Read Roll Graph
1. Civil War 4 Types of Sentences
2. Civil War Dictionary Game
3. Civil War Unit Folder
4. Civil War Main Idea Task Card and Scoot Game
Thank you for choosing Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
Please let me know what you think! firstname.lastname@example.org