Harriet Tubman Word Wall
Update: This set has been updated to include primary source pictures. Please download again if purchased before Feb. 2015.
Keep these words fresh all year with this content based word wall. One set includes a picture of Harriet Tubman in front of each word. This serves as a 'brain peg' for students looking for words they want to find from an earlier text.
Word Wall Sets include:
1. Words with topic picture (brain peg)
2. Back of card (for storing with multiple Word Wall sets)
3. Blank set for extra words
4. Six words with content pictures to coordinate with Roll Read and Graph and Matching Quiz
2. Back with colored paper
(I use a different color for each part of speech)
3. Underground Railroad
This vocabulary supports, but is not limited to, the wonderful biography on Reading A to Z and RAZKids.com (Level S). It is most suitable for second to sixth grade.
Your students may enjoy these complementing items from my Harriet Tubman and Civil War Units:
1. Harriet Tubman BUNDLE Over ten dollars of Harriet Tubman activities for only $7
2. Harriet Tubman Vocabulary PowerPoint FREEBIE
3. Harriet Tubman Vocabulary Matching Quizzes
4. Harriet Tubman Word Wall Variations
5. Harriet Tubman Reading Test
6. Harriet Tubman Read Roll Graph
1. Civil War 4 Types of Sentences
2. Civil War Dictionary Game
3. Civil War Unit Folder
4. Civil War Main Idea Task Card and Scoot Game
• http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Khrys-Bosland (fonts)
Thank you for choosing Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!