***Harry Potter Quiz Game***
Join Harry and all his friends including Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Professor Snape and even Draco Malfoy on a new learning adventure through this customisable quiz game. This adorable “Harry Potter themed PowerPoint template, allows you to quickly insert 8 multiple choice questions to assist students to review for any subject matter.
This quiz game is beautifully illustrated with watercolour characters and is perfect for a quick, fun and easy activity. Suitable for children aged between 5 to 10 years old.
***How to play:***
All slides have been created with transitions, animations and sound. All you have to do is edit the question slides and fill in the answers on the appropriate buttons. Once the button is then clicked, the animation will play revealing the right and wrong answers with the words “CORRECT” or “TRY AGAIN.”
1. Begin the game on the “main Game Board”
2. Allow students to choose their favourite Harry Potter characters.
3. Ask the question on the corresponding slide.
4. If the student has answered correctly proceed to the game board to give another student an opportunity to play.
5. If the student has not answered correctly you can either have the student try again, give another student the opportunity to answer the question or use this time to further review your topic.
6. Have Fun!
Download the preview for an in-depth look at the slides, features, benefits and amazing illustrations.
If you enjoy using this product, don’t forget to pin it, rate it and follow please. Any feedback to help me improve my resources would be greatly appreciated.
Have a wonderful day!
Star Wars PowerPoint Template Quiz Game
Emotions Clip Art Bundle (Inside Out)
Star Wars Clip Art - Scalloped Badges - Commercial Use OK
Gaming UI Design: Creation Archive:
Kids Cartoon Gaming UI
Your are paying only for the time spent designing this item. All copyrighted and trademarked characters and marks belong to their respective copyright and trademark holders. This product is not for commercial use and is to be only used within a teaching and classroom environment.