Do you want to decorate your music classroom with a Harry Potter theme? This wanderful, and magical classroom set has everything you need to decorate your music classroom in a Hogwarts type of way! It includes:
MUSIC Harry Potter Themed Rules:
- Includes one design, and one editable version for you to input your own rules
The rules included are:
M- Make good choices
U- Use good manners
S- Speak when appropriate
I- Involve yourself
C- Care for equipment
Hand Signs Set (Harry Potter Themed):
- 4 versions: (Includes Do-Do’)
- 1 with different skin tones/Harry Potter characters on slides
- 1 with outlines of hands/Harry Potter characters on slides
- 1 with different skin tones/No Harry Potter characters on slides
- 1 with outlines of hands/No Harry Potter characters on slides
Music Symbols (Harry Potter Themed):
You can print these out and hang them throughout your room, and refer to them as needed when teaching/reviewing different musical concepts.
The following terms are included:
(Pianissimo, Piano, Mezzo Piano, Mezzo Forte, Forte, Fortissimo, Crescendo, Decrescendo)
(Adagio, Andante, Moderato, Allegro, Presto, Ritardando, Accelerando)
(4/4 Meter, 2/4 Meter, 3/4 Meter, 6/8, Common Time)
(Staff, Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Bar Line, Double Bar Line, Repeat Sign, Fermata)
(Quarter Note, Quarter Rest, Eighth Note (Beamed & Unbeamed), Eighth Rest, Sixteenth Note, Sixteenth Rest, Half Note, Half Rest, Whole Note, Whole Rest)
(Call & Response, Echo Song, Rondo Form, Round)
(Melody, Natural, Sharp, Flat, Harmony, Scales, Major, Minor, Timbre (Instrument Families/Voices)
House Group Team Signs (Harry Potter Themed):
- Can be used to split the students into 4 teams for use for small groups, competitions, team activities throughout the year. Post them in the room so that students know where to sit!
Music Word Wall (Harry Potter Themed)
- Includes over 100 musical terms to hang throughout your classroom (Editable one included for you to add your own musical terms)
Wanderful Jobs In Music Bulletin Board Kit:
- Has letters for the title and eight different musical job posters!
Recorder Fingering Charts/Rules (Harry Potter Themed):
Includes following notes:
C, D, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, B, Bb, C’,D’, E’, F’ with fingerings, letters, and staff notation
Includes following rules/routine posters:
- Recorder Setup/Breakdown
- Rest, Ready, and Playing Position
- Playing posture & cues
- Left hand on top
- Blow using soft air
- Cover holes completely
- Articulate using “Du”
Instrument Family Posters (Harry Potter Themed):
- Includes Woodwind, Brass, Strings, and Percussions Family header posters, as well as instruments for each family.
Levels of Understanding Posters (Harry Potter Themed):
- Has Levels 1-4 of understanding posters. Hang these in your classroom as a simple exit ticket assessment strategy!
Teacher Planner Divider Pages (Harry Potter Themed):
- These different pages can be printed and put into your teacher planner. Pages include:
- Planner, Substitute Plans, Lesson Plans, Schedule, Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, Band, Choir, Orchestra, Strings, Recorder, Ukulele, Assessments, Attendance, Grade Book, rubrics, Concepts Plans, IEP’s, Monthly Plans, Yearly Plans, Song Lists, Concert Material
- Comes with an editable version as well, to add your own page dividers
Time Out/Rest Area Visuals (Harry Potter Themed):
- For students that need time away from class in time out (Azkaban), or students that need a minute to calm down (rest area- Hogwarts)
Harry Potter Themed Instrument Labels: Labels for you to use when organizing your Nonpitched percussion instruments!
- Comes with an editable version for you to add your own instruments.
Harry Potter Themed Orff Instrument Posters/Rules:
- Comes with pentatonic scale setups, labels for your Orff instruments, and rules for your students to follow when using the instruments!
Harry Potter Themed Lines & Spaces are a Sirius Deal Bulletin Board
- Comes with all line and space notes for a treble clef bulletin board!
Thanks for looking! You can visit my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/whimsicallymusicalteacher to follow me for freebies and product updates, as well as blog posts!
Feel free to e-mail me with questions, or comments, and make sure to give the products feedback so that I can better serve you!