Products in this Bundle (2)
Lapbooks are an engaging way for students to keep track of their learning while reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! Students will monitor mystery clues, track vocabulary, analyze character traits, write creatively, and more. This bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL versions to help with all of your classroom needs. Save 25% by buying both together!
- Photo Diagrams
- Vocabulary Word File with Suggested List
- Monitor/Clarify with Mystery Clues
- Bookcase with two Mini-Book Options
- Character Traits Analysis
- Answer Keys when Needed
- Direction Section: each piece with detailed instructions for the teacher, including diagram
- Easy to Print Section
- DIGITAL version in Google Slides with Teacher Directions
What other teachers have said:
Julie A.: "We read Harry Potter every year and this activity was a hit. Perfect for whole group, pairs or independent work. My students also work on this in free time. They love it. Thank you."
Tia B.: "My fourth graders loved this and it was a great end of the year project that they could take home and share with their families."
Carol R.: "The students loved this and I liked the way that it organized them when they wrote essays about the story."
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺