Summer is over, you are back from the beach, and the pool is closed. What, oh what, is there to do? Don't miss the wonderful outdoor fun you can have during harvest time! Tour a farm, take a hayride, take a nature walk looking for leaves, or check out some books from your local library about farms and harvest. Use our lapbook and study guide Harvest on the Farm to learn more about this wonderful time of year, as well as some of the history behind our harvest customs and festivals!
Your students will learn:
~ Vocabulary related to the harvest.
~ Farming in ancient times.
~ Harvest festivals not only from around the world, but also throughout history.
~ How farming has changed over the years and so much MORE!
This ebook format includes a downloadable PDF file. Just follow the instructions, cut, fold, glue, and create!
***Please note, this product does have some faith based material in the study guide. However, if you wish to use it in a more secular manner, those sections can easily be omitted from your lessons.
Want to get all of our Fall Products for one low price? Grab our Fall Fun Interactive BUNDLE for ONLY $5.99!
You get all 9 products at one low price! Regular Price: $6.99.
Fall Fun Interactive BUNDLE
Be sure to check out our other Fall Products:
• Candy Corn Counting Activity Book
• Halloween Scissor Skills
• History of Halloween Lapbook / Interactive Notebook
• Halloween Activity Book
• Halloween Coloring & Writing Prompts
• Practically Perfect Pumpkins Mini-Lapbook
• October Holidays Booklet
• Fall Word Searches & Word Scrambles - Easy
• Fall Word Searches & Word Scrambles - Hard
• Fantastic Fall Poetry Copywork
• All About Autumn Lapbook / Interactive Notebook
• Autumn Interactive Foldables Booklets
Follow us on Social Media