Hat Match-Up and Memory Game
This work includes:
- 4 match-up sheets (approx. 10½" x 4") with 5 Hats on each sheet
- 20 Hat cards to use for the match-up sheets
- 20 pairs of Hat cards for the memory game
Learn about the benefits of Match-Up & Memory Games.
These cards can be used in a variety of ways!
1. Match the single cards to the Match-Up Sheets
2. Match the single cards together from sight.
3. Match the single cards together using the traditional "Memory Game". The cards are mixed up and placed face down (in an organized fashion). The first player turns 2 cards face up in hopes of making a match. If the 2 cards match they are placed together off to the side. If the 2 cards do not match, they are turned face down again in the same spot. The next player has a turn trying to find a match. This game is excellent for increasing memory skills.