Go on an adventure with 13 year old Brian Robeson. His plane crashes in the remote Canadian wildreness and all he has with him to help him survive is his Hatchet! What will it take to survive? Will he be rescued?
Booklet is a novel study to follow while reading the book.
Book is Hatchet ISBN: 978-1-4169-3647-3
A great read for Boys, First Nations, and Inuit students!
Novel Study activities include:
- Questions for every chapter
- Prior knowledge
- About the author
- Judge a book by its cover
- Back cover "blurb"
- Perspective/Point of View (first person, second person, etc.)
- Character Profiles
- Conflict (man vs man, man vs self, etc.)
- Story Arc (dramatic structure)
- How I feel...
- Helping Mark (summary)
- Thinking about it...
- Making Connections (text to text, text to self, text to world)
- New Book Cover
- Writing Practice