A puzzle worksheet featuring characters and vocabulary from the book Hatchet
by Gary Paulsen. This would make a great handout for early finishers or a fun homework assignment when studying this book. Puzzlers must look for the words in all directions including backwards and diagonally and there are some overlapping words. This means it is a fairly challenging word search.
The 31 words for this puzzle are as follows: Bear, Brian, Canada, Cessna, Divorce, Eggs, Fish, Foolbird, Hatchet, Hunger, Lake, Ledge, Moose, Nature, New York, Paulsen, Perpich, Pilot, Pond, Porcupine, Raspberries, Secret, Skunk, Survival, Terry, Tornado, Transmitter, Turtle, Uncle Carter, Wolf, Woods
If you like this Hatchet word search puzzle, you might also like:
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search
• To Kill a Mockingbird Word Search
• Flowers for Algernon Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥