PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
29.79 MB | 17 pages
CHICKS CHICKS CHICKS...peep peep! Get ready to have your students hone in on those research and observations skills as they complete this Hatching Chicks Flip Flap Book™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 C-H-I-C-K-S Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned and observed when it comes to hatching Chicks!
- keep track of the 21 days during the incubation period of the chicks
- complete a Chicks - Can, Have, Are and Fun Fact graphic organizer
- label a diagram of a chick and a diagram of an egg embryo
- complete the life cycle of the chick and label it
- complete an observation journal entry of a chick egg being candled (if you do not do this activity you do NOT have to add it in the flip flap book..this is an additional page)
- observe and document the eggs through the incubation period.