CHICKS CHICKS CHICKS...peep peep! Get ready to have your students hone in on those research and observations skills as they complete this Hatching Chicks Flip Flap Book®!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 C-H-I-C-K-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned and observed when it comes to hatching Chicks!
- keep track of the 21 days during the incubation period of the chicks
- complete a Chicks - Can, Have, Are and Fun Fact graphic organizer
- label a diagram of a chick and a diagram of an egg embryo
- complete the life cycle of the chick and label it
- complete an observation journal entry of a chick egg being candled (if you do not do this activity you do NOT have to add it in the flip flap book..this is an additional page)
- observe and document the eggs through the incubation period.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.