Thank you for visiting my store!
Don’t forget to follow me in order to receive the coolest freebies and my latest updates!
Directions For This Craft:
1) Print out and copy both printables onto white construction paper or cardstock. Color and cut out all items including the text box.
2) Choose your favorite color to paint the whole foam or paper plate. Do not cut out the center of the plate, since this is where the text box will be located. Then, give it time to dry.
3) Glue the mittens, hats, and candy canes around the edge of the plate. You may add any other decorative elements to cover any white spots.
4) Glue the text box on the center of the plate. Add ribbons, buttons, and/or tiny pom poms to create a frame around the text.
5) Optional: Tie a bow and paste it on the wreath.
You may also put a piece of yarn on the back to hang it.
** This craft is great to be done in small groups with the little ones, since it can be somewhat time consuming. You can also do it during a slow day, or the week prior our Christmas break.
Hats and Mittens Wreath
by Johana Zegarra
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Johana-Zegarra