This is a simple black and white work sheet for Halloween.
1. Roll once die and match up the number on the die with a roll on the chart.
2. See which part of the Haunted House is on that row (in the "1st roll" column), and draw that picture on a blank piece of paper.
3. Roll the die again to see which part of the Haunted House is will be added to your picture (in the "2nd roll" column), adding it to your drawing.
4. Continue until you have completed your Haunted House.
5. Decorate your house and give it a haunting title.
Please check out my store and more of my teachable downloads..