Also included in
- Start the year with our most popular fall STEM challenges! These STEM activities are great for back to school, celebrating the fall season, and connecting to Halloween and Thanksgiving themes! 5 Halloween Themed Engineering ChallengesSpider Parachute Halloween Engineering Challenge: Design a parachu$29.00$36.75Save $7.75
What’s more spooktackular than a haunted house? One that your students make while learning the basics of circuits!
Haunted House STEM Activity: All you need is some paper, tape, copper conductive tape, LEDs, and coin cell batteries. Then create your creepy castle or cottage. Students will first learn about circuits and use a template to build a Halloween-themed paper circuit. Students are then tasked to use the engineering design process to design and build a light-up Haunted House!
Included in this product:
- Teachers guide
- 4 paper circuit templates
- Student design sheets guiding them through the engineering design process
- Background circuits and electrical engineering STEM career connection
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or after school program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥