This pack includes Literacy and Math activities that are perfect for Christmastime!
Literacy Activities Include:
- An emergent reader based on the book "Have You Seen My Cat?" by Eric Carle
- The emergent reader comes in THREE different versions:
-Projectable (for Smartboards, Mimeos, and Promethian Boards)
-Printable (to include in your classroom library)
-Black and white version (for students to color and keep in
- Sequencing/Retelling activity that goes along with the reader!
- Journal/Writing Prompts
- Holiday-themed writing paper to accompany their final draft!
- Word Order/Sentence structure worksheets featuring sentences
from the reader!
- Graphic Organizers to fill out while you read through the story!
Math Activities Include:
- "Catch That Reindeer!"
- This fun shape recognition game will be a hit with your
students. All you need is a table OR a pocket chart and the
cards provided! One student hides the reindeer behind a shape
card. The other students must guess by calling out the name of
- "Roll a Reindeer!"
-This game build graphing skills by instructing students to roll a
di (instructions for assembly included) and graph the results of
their roll. The first student to roll 10 reindeer WINS!
- Reindeer Run Game Board
- Students practice addition through 12 using dice!
- Game pieces included!
- First student to reach the reindeer wins!
- Memory Match Rudolph
- Student review related facts in this memory game
- Alternate instructions/suggestions provided for a less
challenging game of memory!
These activities are fun and are great review of skills! Download the preview to see pictures of what the pack includes!
Some Graphics and Fonts copyright of Dianne J. Hook. DJ Inkers Commercial License #0812169191.