Grammar workbook - have got - animal body parts
Grammar practice - have got - animal body parts
1. Fill in with have got or has got.
2. Put the words in correct order.
3. Make sentences. Use the prompts.
4. Complete the blanks with have got or has got .
5. Describe the animals. Follow the pattern
6. Who am I ? Match.
7. Fill in with haven’t got or hasn’t got.
8. Put the words in correct order.
9. Write have got / has got / haven’t got /
has got / hasn’t got .
10. Write the correct sentences.
11. Fill in with correct form of have got to make true sentences.
12. Look at the picture and write have got / has got / haven’t got / hasn’t got .
13. Fill in the questions .
14. Put the words in correct order to make questions.
15. Make questions. Use the prompts.
16. Answer the questions.
17. Put the words in correct order to make
affirmative , negative or interrogative.
My Classroom Creative English Lessons