Have you ever? Present Perfect Conversation Questions - Speaking Skills Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Each of the four grammar specific ESL conversation questions card sets in this BUNDLE targets a different speaking skill. Great to use with your entire class or with small groups! Convince Me Partner Cards (Persuasive Speech) Explain it! Discuss it! (Using sequencing words (First, Next, Then, LastlyPrice $8.50Original Price $11.00Save $2.50
- This custom bundle of ESL resources was ordered by Alicia but can be purchased by any educator.To create your own custom bundle:Build Your Own BundlePrice $40.68Original Price $54.25Save $13.57
- This custom bundle of ESL resources was ordered by Tamara but can be purchased by any educator.To create your own custom bundle:Build Your Own BundlePrice $19.30Original Price $25.75Save $6.45
This is a fantastic way to practice answering questions and speaking about experiences using the PRESENT PERFECT and PAST SIMPLE. Each "Have you ever...?card is intended to be answered (present perfect) and expanded upon by speaking briefly about the experience. (past simple). This speaking activity is perfect for Pre-intermediate to Intermediate level ESL classes. Try to encourage your students to think outside the box in their responses.
Before playing make sure to discuss useful vocabulary and pre-teach any necessary grammar.
- 48 different question cards
- Color and B&W printing options
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!