This activity will help to support the following Preschool Content Standards or Performance Indicators:
• Develop strength and coordination of small muscles
• Participate and demonstrate increasing skill in activities that require small muscle strength (such as cutting, hammering, using tools for play dough, building with blocks).
• Use counting and numbers as part of play.
• Recognize and name some number symbols. (0-10)
• Count up to 10 objects in meaningful context with emerging one-to-one correspondence.
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!