Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.16 MB | 7 pages
Use these beach themed posters to display the State of Hawaii General Learner Outcomes in your classroom!
Set includes Title and 6 GLOs (8.5"x11")
These are the over-arching goals of standards-based learning for all students in all grade levels. Our teachers rely upon rubrics built upon these to inform their assessment of students — going beyond academic achievement to ensure students become engaged, lifelong learners. They are:
1. Self-directed Learner (The ability to be responsible for one's own learning)
2. Community Contributor (The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together)
3. Complex Thinker (The ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving)
4. Quality Producer (The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products)
5. Effective Communicator (The ability to communicate effectively)
6. Effective and Ethical User of Technology (The ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically)