Hawaii Vocabulary Word Cards provide 28 picture cues coupled with the printed vocabulary word for each picture.
These cards will fit into standard pocket charts and can be used for the following:
* identification of pictures
* for vocabulary development
* for word walls
* to assist students with spelling when doing writing assignments
* to assist students when labeling their drawings
* to supplement your thematic unit or Hawaii
Note: explanation of terms is provided.
* surfer boy
* palm tree
* hibiscus (yellow)
* hibiscus (red)
* surfer girl
* Hawaii license plate
* Hawaiian flag
* hula dancer
* surf board
* monk seal
* nene goose
* shave ice
* humuhumunukunukuapua`a (trigger fish)
* aloha shirt
* pineapple juice
* pineapple cake
* pineapple ring
* pineapple wedge
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!