I made this activity for little ones learning to use the subjective pronouns 'he' and 'she'.
The pack includes an instructions page so it is perfect for use in the clinic or as a homework task.
No reading required so it is perfect for pre-readers.
How to use this resource (quoted from the instructions page):
1. Cut out the baskets, being careful not to cut along the solid lines.
2. Fold the baskets along the solid lines.
3. Spread glue on the sections labelled “glue” and stick the baskets onto the pages with the boy and the girl where indicated.
You should end up with small pockets.
4. Cut out the food items and place them in a pile.
5. Place the boy and girl pages in front of the child.
6. Hold up one of the food pictures and say “who wants ...”
7. Encourage the child to respond with “he does” or “she does” and allow them to place the food picture into the correct pocket.
8. Repeat for the remaining food pictures.
Please remember to leave a review!