Pronouns: He, She, They
Completing carrier phrases for above concepts. "He has a boat."
Independently using new skills to improve carryover
**30 common vocabulary word cards
How to Use:
Teach simple to complex tasks:
1. Have your student place the small vocabulary cards on the pages and name each object.
2. Have your student read the phrase at the top of the page while saying and adding small vocabulary cards.
3. Have your student practice carryover of
grammatically correct sentences by stating the learned
carrier phrases while saying and adding small vocabulary cards. Example: He has a boat. She has a dog.
4. Have your student practice carryover by using a more descriptive sentence. Example: She has a red apple. He has a blue boat.
5. Expand on sentences using more descriptive words. Example: He has a blue boat with purple sails.
***For teachers on the go...I place these pages in a file folder and the small vocabulary cards in a sandwich bag (which easily fits in my teaching tote).
Bonus: Uppercase and lower case letters are included to incorporate letter recognition for beginning and ending sounds and/or spelling.