What do employers require from health care employees?
What is needed to maintain professionalism on the job?
This powerful 8 page power point will detail the importance of their role in the community. It will inspire your future and current health professionals to utilize "soft skills" and "power skills" in order to deliver the best care possible.
It can be used as an introduction or a refresher course for current employees for in-services.
Topics covered include:
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Ethical behavior
- Clean and neat appearance
- Dressing appropriately for the job
- Showing up for work on time
- Having a good attendance record
- Working well with patients and coworkers
- Accept constructive criticism
- Has mature problem solving skills
- Uses time management skills
- Is able to handle stress and complete tasks in a timely manner
This power point not only includes these necessary qualities and characteristics, but it also includes how they impact others.