This is a comprehensive unit to use with your Pre-K or Kindergarten class. Simple language and cute graphics will delight your students. This unit is guaranteed to keep your students engaged!
Topics covered include:
What is Hygiene?
Germs and Hand Washing
Good vs. Bad Hygiene
Body and Hair Care
Included in this unit:
1. Detailed lesson sequence (unit plan)
2. Fourteen printable pages to use following whole group discussion - perfect for your K and Pre-K students!
2. Two pocket chart activities - tally responses and true/false
3. Five posters in black and white and colour
4. Three engaging activities to complete during whole group instruction
5. Three center ideas
6. Four craft ideas and accompanying masters
7. Three self-assessment checklists
8. A review game
9. A student certificate upon completion of the unit
Thank you for your interest! Don't forget to follow my store
for more exciting resources!
Other Resources for Kindergarten Teachers:
Seasons Write the Room
Spring Write the Room
Summer Write the Room