The pack contains a range of posters, signs and classroom labels that can be used within the classroom for reminder or educational purposes and as communication tools for parents to notify them of illnesses or allergies within the classroom. Suitable for mainstream or special education settings.
Please note, the pack contains more than could fit in the preview pictures.
- 6 health / hygiene reminder posters with catchy rhymes about common hygienic practices (including a routine for blowing your nose, washing hands before eating, covering mouth when coughing, wearing a hat when playing, using your elbow to catch coughs and sneezes and using a tissue, not fingers to clean noses!)
- Attention Parents! There has been a case of ______ in our class sign with illness name cards.
- Warning sign for parents to help protect pregnant parents from childhood illnesses
- Class weekly health focus poster with 20 different health or hygiene cards
- Allergy warning and This class is a ____ free zone posters with allergen name cards
- Classroom labels for health / hygiene items
- Green cross to display on cupboards containing first aid kits and medicines
- Stop! Have you washed your hands? Poster and mini posters
- Blank cards for illnesses, health focus, allergens etc. so you can write your own