- Injury Prevention and Safety Interactive PowerPoint (Google Slides included!) This teaching resource is quite the virtual experience! This Health PowerPoint can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it on individual computers. Music, transitions, and an
- Drug Safety: Alcohol Prevention Interactive PowerPoint (Google Slides included!) This teaching resource is quite the virtual experience! This Health PowerPoint can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it on individual computers. Music, transitions, and
- Mental, Emotional, and Social Health Interactive PowerPoint (A Non-Interactive Google Slides version is also included!) This teaching resource is quite the virtual experience! This Health PowerPoint can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it on indivi
- Tobacco and Drugs Prevention Interactive PowerPoint (Non-Interactive Google Slides version also included!) This teaching resource is quite the virtual experience! This Health PowerPoint can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it on individual computer
Health Interactive PowerPoint Bundle for 6th Grade and Middle School Students
(each unit also contains non-interactive Google Slides files)
Contains the following StudentSavvy Resources/Units:
These teaching resources are quite the virtual experience! The Health PowerPoints can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it on individual computers. Music, transitions, and animations included!
This resource is also aligned with Health Interactive Notebook Bundle. I would highly recommend using this resource along with the PowerPoints but it is optional. The PowerPoints are a stand-alone resource.
OVER 200 SLIDES included in the bundle! Interactive Power Words (Vocabulary, Important Health Topics and Concepts, Music, Transitions, Effects, and much more!
***The effects and transitions may not display properly on older versions of PowerPoint. Please use the Non-Interactive Google Slides/Drive version if you have an older version of PowerPoint.
Aligned with COMMON CORE, NATIONAL HEALTH EDUCATION STANDARDS, & CALIFORNIA HEALTH EDUCATION CONTENT STANDARDS
Aligned with the following Health Education Content Standards for California
1.1.S, 1.2.S, 1.3.S, 1.4.S, 1.5.S, 1.6.S, 1.7.S, 1.8.S, 1.9.S, 2.1.S, 2.2.S, 2.3.S, 3.1.S ,3.2.S, 4.1.S, 4.2.S, 4.3.S, 4.4.S, 5.1.S, 5.2.S, 6.1.S, 7.1.S, 7.2.S, 7.3.S, 7.4.S, 8.1.S, 8.2.S, 8.3.S
1.1.A, 1.2.A, 1.7.A, 2.1.A, 2.2.A, 2.3.A, 2.4.A, 4.1.A, 4.2.A, 5.1.A, 5.2.A, 5.3.A, 7.1.A, 8.1.A
1.1.M, 1.2.M, 1.3.M, 1.4.M, 1.5.M, 1.6.M, 1.7.M, 1.8.M, 1.9.M, 2.1.M, 3.1.M, 3.2.M, 4.1.M, 4.2.M, 4.3.M, 4.4.M, 5.1.M, 5.2.M, 5.3.M, 6.1.M, 6.2.M, 6.3.M, 7.1.M, 7.2.M, 7.3.M, 7.4.M, 8.1.M, 8.2.M
Here is a more in-depth look at each of the Interactive PowerPoint units:
Topics covered in this unit include: Internet Safety, Conflict, Anti-Bullying Strategies, Harassment, Violence and Violent Behaviors, Gang Involvement, Weapon Possession, Weapon Safety, First Aid, Emergency Response Plan, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid Kit, Disaster Preparedness, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Fire Safety, How to Use a Fire Extinguisher, Transportation Safety, Sun Safety, Water and Boating Safety, Cold Weather Safety, and More!
Topics covered in this unit include: Types of Stress, What Creates Stress, Anticipatory Stress, Major Life Changes, Body’s Stress Response, Fight-or-Flight, Perfectionism in Adolescence, All-or-Nothing Thinking, Dealing with Loss, Empathy Towards Others, Resiliency and Characteristics, Emotional Awareness, Anxiety Disorders, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety, GAD, Mood Disorders, Bipolar, Depression, Schizophrenia, Eating Disorders and Types, Getting Help and When to Ask For Help
Topics covered in this unit include: Immediate Effects of Alcohol, Long Term Effects, Behavioral Effects, Major Factors that Influence Use (Peer Pressure, The Media, Family), Alcohol Poisoning, Overdose, Blackouts, Binge Drinking, Teen Drinking, Developing Alcohol Refusal Skills, (BAC) Blood Alcohol Content, DWI/DUI, Drinking and Driving, Alcoholism (3 Stages), Treating Alcoholism, Recovery, Alcohol Prevention, Al-Anon, AA, Alateen
Ethanol, Fermentation, Depressant, Dependence, Cirrhosis of the Liver, Zero-Tolerance Policy
Topics covered in this unit include:Tobacco Products, Major Influences of Tobacco Use, Smoking Devices, Vaping & E-Cigarettes, Short & Long Term Effects of Tobacco Use, Secondhand Smoke & Exposure, Smoking & Physical Activity, Positive Alternatives to Tobacco Use, Living Tobacco Free, Drugs & Drug Types, Drugs & Addiction, Drug Antagonism & Drug Synergism, Misusing Prescription & Non-Prescription Drugs, Stimulants, Depressants, Anabolic Steroids, Marijuana, Hallucinogens, Choosing to Be Drug Free
Looking for more Health Resources?
✎Safety and Injury Prevention Interactive Notebook
✎Mental Health Interactive Notebook
✎Drugs and Tobacco Prevention Interactive Notebook
✎Alcohol Prevention & Safety Interactive Notebook
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customized emails from my store!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. (unless you purchase the multiple license)