Health Lesson: Drug-Free BINGO! Game: Fun, Engaging Way to Review Drug Topics.
My students LOVE to play this BINGO game at the end of our Drug Unit. This BINGO game activity is perfect for reviewing for your drug unit final test, or for enriching your students' knowledge of the dangers of drugs, the progression to addiction, and anti-drug topics in an engaging way.
THIS LESSON IS INCLUDED IN THE BEST HEALTH CURRICULUM, MY 3-LEVEL HEALTH CURRICULUM, AND IS ALSO PART OF THE "DRUG UNIT." *(See links below)
This purchase includes complete directions, 33 different BINGO cards, the individual answer statements for the teacher to call-out, and the teacher key to mark with buttons as square answer statements are called. I've used this BINGO game that I made up for my WA State Substance CBA (Classroom Based Assessment) for years, but it can be used in any classroom, and could also easily be altered to fit your exact curriculum.
Topics on the BINGO game are: (all of these topics are taught in full lessons-see my 3-Week Drug Unit Lesson Plans: Drug Unit for Health Class (complete 3-week unit)
1) How drugs can affect our lives: family, school, community, and emotional consequences
2) Progression to addiction: experimentation, more regular use, preoccupation, and addition
3) Drug Facts: From laws, to drug use cautions, to drink warnings
4) Resources for help with drugs and alcohol
5) Why be drug-free?: many reasons to stay drug-free
Be Sure to Check Out My:
Full-Semester and Full Year Programs for 6th – 12th Graders:
Full Semester Health Curriculum (#1 Selling Health Curriculum on the Whole TPT Website!)
Full Semester Health Curriculum Re-formatted for 3 Grade Levels
Full-Year P.E. Curriculum (Best Selling P.E. Curriculum on the Whole TPT Website!)
Full Semester Independent Study Health Curriculum
Compact Summer School/Homeschool/Alternative School Independent Study Health Curriculum
P.E. and Health Bundle - Save 15%!
P.E. and 3-Level Health Bundle - Save 15%!
1 to 4-Week Units:
3-Week Nutrition Unit (My #1 Selling Unit!)
3-Week Drug Unit
2-Week Alcohol Unit
1-Week Tobacco Unit
3-Week Sex Ed. Unit (Makes this topic easy to teach!)
4-Week Empathy/Violence Unit
2.5-Week Stress Unit
1-Week Body Systems Unit
1-Week Self-Esteem Unit
1-Week Dangerous Decisions Unit
1-Week Conflict Resolution Unit
1-Week Best Beginning of a School Year Ever Unit
1-Week Ending a School Year Unit
3 to 4-Week Basketball Unit
3 to 4-Week Flag Football Unit
3 to 4-Week Volleyball Unit
Cardio Workouts and Weight Room Unit
50 Low Organized Games Inside the Gym Unit
1 to 2-Week Badminton Unit-FREE!
Independent Study Sex Ed. Unit
Independent Study Nutrition Unit
3-Week Sex Ed. Unit for Special Needs Students
Best Sellers and Favorite Lessons:
In my 19 years of teaching Health and P.E. and designing hundreds of lessons, these are my all-time favorite lessons:
1. Food Label Scavenger Hunt (This lesson is my #1 selling lesson!)
2. Life Stories Project
3. Alcohol Refusal Skills (Very powerful!)
4. Fat and Sugar Nutrition Lab (Turn your classroom into a science lab)
5. How Alcohol Affects the Body
6. “Intervention” Addiction Lesson
7. Marijuana Card Game: How Pot Hurt Me
8. Narcotics Dangers “Pharm Parties“ Lesson
9. Fast Food Lesson
10. Sexual Pressures Flip Charts
11. Stop Bullying: Making Your Voice Count
12. My Favorite VIDEOS: Over 100 Links to FREE Teen Videos and Presentations
13. b.f.f. (Be Fit Forever) - My 45 Best Health & Fitness Activities for Grades 4-12
14. Nutrition Facts Card Game! This 52-Card Deck Makes Learning Fun!
15. Interactive Health Activity: Flip-Open Food Labels
16. Alcohol Refusal Role-Plays
17. Fun Personality Surveys
Motivating Articles Sub Plans (This is my #1 Selling Sub Plan!)
Energy Drinks Sub Plans
Being Above Peer Pressures Sub Plans
Communication Skills Sub Plans
Decision-Making Skills Sub Plans
Self-Esteem Screensaver Sub Plans
Set of 6 Sub Plans-BEST VALUE!!
5th Grade Full-Year Health Curriculum
4th Grade Full-Year Health Curriculum
Arts & Crafts Task Cards=*F*U*N*!: Projects for Classroom, Homeschool, + Parents
How to Improve Self-Esteem and Stop Bullying: 10 Lessons Grades 4-8
4 Super Fun P.E. Games
***It’s fun to keep up on anything -*N*-*E*-*W*- that I post, so follow me by clicking the green star by my picture!