UNDERSTANDING MENTAL ILLNESS
This is a complete learning package which has a lesson plan, reading comprehension worksheets, critical thinking worksheets, and a PowerPoint presentation.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define mental health and mental illness.
• Describe how common mental illness is in America.
• Explain how mental illness is diagnosed
• Identify possible warning signs of mental illness.
• Describe why people don’t seek treatment.
• Explain where people should seek help.
Other helpful lessons:
DENTAL AND ORAL HYGIENE
EXERCISE - The Importance of Exercise
Stress, Stress Management, Life Skills
Nutrition, Health Lessons, CALORIES
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell