Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
Also included in
- Do you teach both Health & Physical Education? If so, this resource is for you. In this bundle you will find a whole year's worth of units, lessons, assessments, rubrics and more for both Health & Physical Education.Teaching Health can be intimidating and sensitive, depending on the topic. I$45.00$85.00Save $40.00
Do you teach both Health & Physical Education? If so, this resource is for you. In this bundle you will find a whole year's worth of units, lessons, assessments, rubrics and more for both Health & Physical Education.
Teaching Health can be intimidating and sensitive, depending on the topic. In my experience, many teachers tend to shy away or look for other support to deliver the content. This yearly bundle aims to support teachers with a straight forward, engaging approach to teaching Health to grade 5 & 6 students.
This resource has 7 units and a curriculum map guide to give you an idea of how to structure your year.
-Food & Nutrition
-Drugs & Alcohol
-Ever changing Friendships
With Physical Education, you receive 8 tried and tested units of work that are designed for students to engage, grow and achieve.
- Initiative games and team building challenges
- Athletics (Track & Field)
- Lawn Bowls
- Funtastic Sport
This resource is designed to help the HPE teacher who may be starting their HPE journey or looking for some comprehensive ideas on how to teach the subject with a strong link to curriculum. If you're looking at modifying this product to suit the needs of your students/school, this product is 100% editable.
Imagine starting the school year miles ahead of the game with all your planning done – just saving you time to be the best, most energetic HPE teacher you can be.
What teachers have had to say:
- "Through this program I learned the importance of short,
sharp engaging activities with smooth transitions. Thank-you!"
- "Very thorough, easy to understand and FUN!"
- "Great, organized planning."
- "Extremely thought out, well organized. My students and I are engaged from start to finish."
Want more amazing P.E. Ideas? Click on the titles below.
TERMS Copyright © Physical Education Ideas. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.