These questions were written to integrate Health into the ELA block. These questions are aligned to the 2014 edition of Great Body Shop. 3rd grade
Included in the Bundle
This bundle contains:
• Safe at Home Safe Away -4 pages
• Community Health- 4 pages
• I like Your Attitude-4 pages
• Better to See You With – 8 pages
• Let’s Eat- 4 pages
• My Family, Your Family-4 pages
• Saying No to Smoking, Drinking and Drugs-8 pages
• Things You Might Catch- 10 pages
• When Bodies have Problems-6 pages
• Finding Out About Bones- 6 pages
Updated July 28th Added 5 sets of questions.
If there are changes in the 2015 versions of the booklets that impact the questions I will modify product and re-upload.
Since the Great Body Shop booklet is a consumable it is a wonderful way to teach the reading strategy of highlighting or underlining in the text.
Reading Skills worked on: Answering questions with evidence from the text, text features, text boxes, headings, talking bubbles, bulleted items, cause and effect, sequencing,main idea and details diagram, fact and opinion, vocabulary, gaining meaning from illustrations, sequencing
Writing Prompts-- narrative, informational
several reading questions address opinion writing supported with evidence from the source
29 student pages - 28 pages of Answer Keys are included
Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.