Learning to Manage Stress
Life Skills and Health
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define stress.
• Describe how the body responds to stressors and why.
• Explains the negative health effects of too much stress.
• Identify key strategies that can be used to manage stress.
1. Detailed lesson Plan
2. PowerPoint Presentation
3. The Rise of Stress
4. Learning to Manage Stress, WHAT IS STRESS AND WHY CAN IT BE DANGEROUS?
5. Learning to Manage Stress, WHAT STRATEGIES CAN REDUCE STRESS?
6. Identify and Manage Your Stress
Other learning materials that you may find helpful for teaching life skills and/or health:
Health, CALORIES, Nutrition
Health, Interesting Stories About Health
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.
Michael K. Powell