In this Health Skills Introduction bundle, students will learn how to practice fundamental health skills. Students will examine the definition and learn how to practice the following skills:
- Analyzing Health Influences
- Accessing Valid Information
- Interpersonal Communication
- Decision Making
- Goal Setting
- Practicing Health Enhancing Behaviors
Teachers can use these lesson plans to introduce students to each health skills and teach them how to execute each skill (with a detailed step-by-step guide). Then, teachers can apply the step-by-step guides to whatever health topic or issue they are addressing.
This bundle also included eight health skill posters.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive and easily be transferred to your Google Classroom. It features Google Slides edition of the student worksheet and a Google Forms version of the learning station activity. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
When you download, you’ll receive a full lesson plan with everything you need to teach the lesson, from the beginning of class to the end:
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching Powerpoints
- Student Worksheets - They come as PDFs and Google Slides
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans -
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop -
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-based approach -
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
Google Drive Disclaimer
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!