Health task cards will be a great addition to your science center or health unit. Differentiated health task cards are perfect for secondary Life Skills or Special Education classrooms. Students respond to Who, What, Where and When questions displayed on each card – Includes word response and picture response versions. Keep students engaged with this independent work activity or use in small group instruction when learning about health, the human body, or life skills.
· Who Questions: Identifying common health professionals
· What Questions: Identifying what is needed for various health needs/concerns
· Where Questions: Focus on locations to access emergency health care assistance or help for common ailments
· When Questions: Focuses on when to seek medical attention, supplies, or assistance
Picture supported materials use age-appropriate teen clip art and include word/picture banks for easy reference.
Be sure to click on the additional PREVIEW to see all the pages in this product.
· Easy Prep directions
· TOTAL OF 66 TASK CARDS (Text Response and Picture Response Cards)
· PLUS 8 Picture-Word Task Cards focusing on health professionals
· Word Bank of health professionals
· Storage Pages for word cards
· Activity Labels
· Direction Cards
Don’t forget to leave feedback for TpT points toward FREE TpT purchases.
Follow Me for updates on new products! ALL NEW PRODUCTS 50% OFF FOR FIRST 24 HOURS!
Thank you so much!
Adapted for Teens