Health and Nutrition
Let’s think about nutrition and make healthier choices!
This resource includes 1 cut and sort activity sheet, 5 experiment instruction/recording sheets and 4 worksheets.
- Stay Hydrated (The Importance of Water)
- My Weekly Water Log (Maintaining a Balanced Water Level)
- Carbs – Sugar vs Flour (Absorption of Carbohydrates)
- Sugar Shock (Looking at Sugar Content in Foods)
- Sugar Shock, part 2 (Graphing Sugar Content in Foods)
- Starchy Content (Testing the Starch Content of Foods)
- Spying Out the Fat (Testing for the Presence of Fat in Snacks)
- A Rainbow of Healthy Food (Fruits and Vegetables From Every Color)
- Eating the Rainbow (Nutrient Packed Rainbow Smoothies)
- Make a Healthy Plate (Creating a Plan to Eat Healthier)
**Please note that this product is just one packet of a much larger bundle called Hands On Human Anatomy Experiment Packets!