Products in this Bundle (3)
These fun nutrition activities help children to learn about healthy eating, food groups and how to make healthier choices when choosing foods. The activities are designed to cover four grade levels - preschool up to second grade. So you can pick the activities which are most relevant to the grade level you are teaching.
Included in this pack:
- American and Australian spelling versions.
- NEW - Food Pyramid and Food Guide Worksheets
- Eat a rainbow of fruit - coloring page and color poster
- Eat a rainbow of vegetables - coloring page and color poster
- My healthy lunchbox worksheet (2 styles)
- My healthy plate worksheet (different styles to choose from)
- 4 x Food sort worksheets (cut and paste)
- Making healthy choices worksheet
- Healthy portion sizes worksheet
- Food challenge worksheet (match the food to the function e.g. milk makes our teeth and bones strong)
- Drink plenty of water every day worksheet (includes a crossword)
- Shopping list food search
- My healthy sandwich (draw a healthy sandwich)
- Sugar investigation- discover how many teaspoons of sugar are in certain foods (includes 6 x food labels, 6 x food flashcards and a worksheet)
- Creative activity - draw a healthy food land (e.g. bread bus and apple house)
- 3 x Picture cards to make a picture graph (color and black line versions) - My favorite fruit - My favorite vegetables - My favorite breakfast foods
- BONUS printable book "How Different Foods Help Us". The pages can also be used as posters
- Food group sorting mats with pictures for matching
- Food group sorting mats with blank areas for sorting
- Sorting picture cards featuring photos of each food
- Sort headings - food group headings (dairy, fats, grains, proteins, sometimes foods, fruit, vegetables), healthy/ unhealthy, processed/ unhealthy, eat every day / eat sometimes .
- 12 x Fruit clip cards
- 12 x Vegetable clip cards
- 18 x Other healthy foods clip cards (e.g. milk, cheese, fish, eggs)
- 27 x Sometimes foods cards (e.g. cake, chocolate, chips)
- Australian spelling variation included for yogurt (yoghurt), pepper (capsicum) and candy (lollies)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.