Also included in
- HEALTHY EATING:1. Recommended Book List2. The Five Food Groups Mini Book3. I'm a Healthy Eater Song4. Sorting Food Groups Center: headers, flashcards, and sorting mats (Dairy, Fruits, Grains, Protein, Vegetables)5. "My Healthy Plate" Poster6. "Draw a Healthy Meal" Printable7. "My Healthy Plate" Craf$8.50$10.50Save $2.00
- We've bundled our best selling thematic units for PreK and Kindergarten to bring you an amazing value of seasonal themes that can be used all year long! Your students will love the hands-on and engaging math, literacy and science activities. You will love having so many low-prep centers and no-pre$45.00$59.00Save $14.00
Show your students the importance of healthy eating with this interactive unit on nutrition! These activities focus on the major food groups and eating a well-balanced diet. In this unit, you will find: hands on activities and centers, craftivities, printables and so much more!
1. Recommended Book List
2. The Five Food Groups Mini Book
3. I'm a Healthy Eater Song
4. Sorting Food Groups Center: headers, flashcards, and sorting mats (Dairy, Fruits, Grains, Protein, Vegetables)
5. "My Healthy Plate" Poster
6. "Draw a Healthy Meal" Printable
7. "My Healthy Plate" Craftivity and Templates
8. "I'm a School Chef"...creating a balanced meal
9. School Lunch Sorting: cut and paste activity
10. Fruit and Veggie Survey (survey question headers, fruit & veggie cards with real photographs, student cards for interactive graphing, & survey recording sheets)
11. Fruit and Veggie Puppet with Templates
12. Fruit and Veggie Taste Test: Snack Idea and Printable
13. "I Can Eat a Rainbow" Activity with Printable
14. Market List ABC Order
15. Fingerplay (Veggies)
16. Fruit and Veggie Tracker Printable
17. "Think About What You Drink": Class Demonstration and Recording Sheet
Perfect for PreK & Kindergarten students!
Please download our preview for a closer look into this unit...Enjoy!
Also available: Healthy Eating for 1st & 2nd Grade
Connect with us!