Healthy Eating Unit - New Canada Food Guide!
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Distance Learning made easy! GOOGLE CLASSROOM VERSION - PDF INCLUDED! This gives you the ability to print worksheets as well as distribute a digital copy of the resource. Students can type their answers directly on the Google Slides. UPDATED - This product is aligned with the 2019 Ontario Healthy LiPrice $6.00Original Price $10.99Save $4.99
UPDATED - This product is aligned with the 2019 Ontario Healthy Living Strand in the Curriculum. It covers the NEW CANADA FOOD GUIDE! These sheets were designed for my grade 5/6 classes and curriculum, but can be used in grades 3 and 4 as well. The students will enjoy the multiple choice, true and false, matching and other activities included.
Key Concepts Covered:
- Canada’s New Food Guide - Plate
- Canada’s New Food Guide – Lifestyle
- Canada’s New Food Guide - Activities
- Calories In vs. Calories Out
- Calories In vs. Calories Out - Questions
- Macronutrients - Questions
- Types of Sugar – Fake Sugars
- Sugar – Fact or Myth
- Nutritional Labels
- Food Comparisons – Reading Labels
- Ingredient Lists
- Media Influencing Food Choices
- Unit Test
- Answer Pages
Check out the following smaller bundles:
Healthy Eating - Macros, Micros, Calories, Food Guide
Nutrition Labels, Ingredient List, Sugar, Fibre, Unit Test, Assignment Bundle - $3.00
Thanks for checking out this resource! Following SuperSimpleSheets for more resources like this one!