Healthy Friendships & Relational Aggression Small Group Elementary Curriculum
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Teach students various social skills, coping skills, and calming strategies with this designed for kids in mind, interactive books. All lessons are designed to maximize student engagement and understanding of various social-emotional skills and strategies.Click the previews of each resource for morePrice $49.99Original Price $75.00Save $25.01
- Need social skills activities for elementary students that promote social-emotional learning and teach emotional regulation skills? Look no further; here are 130+ diverse resources designed to help you address student concerns and take your elementary school counseling program to the next level! DowPrice $318.24Original Price $636.48Save $318.24
In need of activities to help your students form healthy friendships and lasting relationships? This crafty and engaging small group counseling curriculum is designed to teach young girls how to make friends, solve friendship problems, recognize signs of healthy friendships, identify frenemies, and warning signs for unhealthy friendships.
Empower students to learn friendship red flags, and how to respect themselves and their friendship boundaries as they design their very own Friend vs. Frenemy Interactive Book.
Facilitate students’ social skills development while they color, cut, glue, and develop a better understanding of how healthy friendships should look and feel.
Give the girls in your group the tools needed to create healthy friendships with peers, navigate difficult friendships, identify frenemy-like behaviors, resolve conflict, and respectfully end friendships that aren’t a good fit.
Here’s What’s Included in the Ten Interactive Sessions:
- Lesson outlines, lesson objectives, and printables of all needed materials
- Session 1: All About Me Activity
- Session 2: What is a Friend? Frenemy?
- Session 3: Describing Friends and Frenemies
- Session 4: Friendship Quality Sort
- Session 5: Questionable Friendships
- Session 6: Healthy Friendships
- Session 7: How to Deal
- Session 8: Roleplaying Friendships
- Session 9: Letter Writing Activity
- Session 10: Self-Reflection Activity
With this Healthy Friendships Interactive Book, students will be counting down the minutes until their next session, bubbling over with excitement. Don’t miss out on this engaging friendship skills builder small group counseling curriculum!
Grab some crayons, scissors, colorful paper, and glue! You’ve got all you need to teach healthy friendship skills to your students! Students will love laughing and learning with their small groups while using these interactive and enlightening activities.
Precut the materials or spend extra time getting to know your students better as they cut and create their books. With this download, you will save time on lesson prep, and in the end, your students will walk away with a highly informative keepsake.
Activities in each session are designed to build upon one another as students create additional pages in their interactive books. After each session, I collect all newly made pages (held together by a paperclip) and keep them until the very last session. I then bind them together, creating a precious memory for students to refer back to as needed.
Counselors & Teachers Like You Said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Carlyn W. says, “Great tool to use with small groups dealing with friendship issues. My girls enjoyed the "girls group" we had once a week (they even were happy to miss recess) to talk about these issues and ways to be true friends.”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Alison S. says, “I used this resource with a group of second-grade girls who were having a lot of difficulty with getting along with one another and handling disagreements in a productive way. This was perfect for what I needed and I highly recommend it!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nikki C. says, “This worked well with my 5th-grade girl's group. I like that they were able to learn while creating a really cute book to keep as a souvenir! Good resource!”
Please open the preview for more details and images!
You May Also Like:
- Flipbook Bundle
- How to Make a Friend Interactive Book
- Friendship Flipbook
- Friendly & Respectful or Unfriendly & Disrespectful
Click the green star to follow me for updates about new products and 50% off sales!
Copyright © Mrs. Bell The Crafty Counselor. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited.