This mega bundle has 6 healthy habits products:
* Race to Healthy Habits ~ A classroom contest designed to encourage healthy habits (nutrition, fitness and other healthy habits). It could be used for K-5.
* Healthy Habits Posters - (dot theme) - This set of 10 posters each has a reminder of a healthy habit (wash your hands, get plenty of sleep, etc.) Teachers love to display these in the classroom and I've also hear of them being used for a hallway display or in a cafeteria with a health themed bulletin board.
* Fill My Plate Food Group Game - Students take turns drawing cards. The object is to get a card from each food group. Watch out for the sweet stop! It will cause you to lose a card!
* Blast Off With Good Nutrition ~ Food Group Posters - This set is 30 pages. It has a poster with the MyPlate graphic for each food group, a poster about why it's important and a poster with a few examples from the food group. It also has a worksheet for students to draw and label their favorite foods from each group. There are also pages that can be used in class or sent home for homework that allow students to show what they ate for lunch or dinner and where it belongs on their plate (food groups).
* Good Food ~ An I have...Who has game - This game uses the fun format of "I have ...who has..." You give out all the cards and 1 person asks a question like "who has a grain that starts with "b"? The student who has "bread" says "I have bread." Who has... The game continues until each card has been read. It is great for learning the food group and excellent for reading practice.
* Food Group Sort - This contains a pack of cards for each food group and the food group title. Students can sort the cards in a pocket chart or on a table or floor. There is an answer key so they can check their work. There are also black & white worksheets for students to do individual sorts with paper cards to glue onto a plate.
** I hope that your students love these materials and have fun while strengthening their healthy habits!**
**********SCIENCE RESOURCES**********Food Group PostersFood Groups GameHealthy Habits PostersFood Groups Sorting ActivityFill My Plate GameApples ~ Science & Literacy Bundle
**********FOLLOW TEACHER TREASURE HUNTER**********
You can follow Teacher Treasure Hunter @*Teacher Treasure Hunter blog*My TPT Store*Facebook*Bloglovin'*Twitter*Pinterest*Google +