This adapted story and a set of ELA and Science activities are great for early learners, students with Autism, children with significant cognitive disabilities, and English language learners.
This resource includes an adapted story about healthy habits and the differentiated activity pages which include the following:
* Healthy habits vocabulary poster
* 2 Draw and write about your favorite healthy habit(s)
* 3 Draw the picture of the healthy habit and label it worksheets
* 2 Trace the names of the healthy habits and physical activities
* Write the names of the physical activites
* Write a list of physical activities
* Match identical pictures of physical activites
* Match the pictures of healthy habits to the corresponding words
* Write in detail about 2 healthy habits
Print, laminate, bind and you are ready to implement these resources with your students!