Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.79 MB | 93 pages
'Healthy People, Healthy Communities' is a unit that aligns with the current push for increasing physical activity for greater health outcomes.
Lesson topics include:
- Australians – stereotypes and sedentary living
- Benefits of an active lifestyle
- Measuring Physical Activity, Fitness and Health
- Influences and Barriers to Physical Activity
- Sustainable Physical Activity Goals
- Adopting/Offering opportunities for physical activity
- A unit overview, outlining lessons and resources
- PPTs and Worksheets for each lesson
- An assessment task, involving 2 components (Poster and Proposal for improving physical activity within a school community), with planning sheets
The Preview file available is the Lesson 2 PPT (Benefits of an active lifestyle) which is complimented by a worksheet (not included in Preview).
Please note: Three resources/worksheets are not included in this digital download as they are not my own work (they are C2C resources). I will happily provide details on where to access these public resources through appropriate channels.