Also included in
- Looking for a set of materials that allows you to 1) direct teach heart anatomy and circulation in an engaging way, 2) help students practice with the content using a fun collaborative learning activity, and 3) a creative way to assess them individually on their learning? This bundle provides you w$8.00$9.50Save $1.50
This interactive, folding notes page is designed to teach students the anatomy of the heart as well as the circulation pathway of blood through it. Students complete the notes and labels under the inside tab and color each part of the heart a distinctive color. (See image provided below for example.) The back side of the foldable gives students an opportunity to trace the pathway of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood through the heart, to and from the lungs, and to and from the lower and upper body. It is designed to be a study tool upon completion where students can quiz themselves or each other about the anatomy and function of each part. I have included 4 versions, so you can decide which one best fits your students’ needs. This would be a great addition to our Heart Anatomy and Circulation Game activity.
What’s Included in This Product
- Black and white answer key
- Color answer key
- 3 differentiated student foldable versions
- Cut-Sort-Glue activity component
- Write-up with instructions for printing and folding
Other Products You May Like
Connect with POP Science and my sister store Think Big Learning
For how-to videos, freebies, and other great ideas:
Like us on
Follow us on
Pin with us on
Click the “Follow Me” button next to our store logo/name to receive notification of new products we post as well as sales.
Copyright © 2018 POP Science by Marianne Dobrovolny.
By purchasing this file, you agree to the following terms. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only for personal or classroom use only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. All graphics and fonts are also protected by copyright from their original author/artist.