This two page, 38 mark EDITABLE TEST
with ANSWER KEY assesses students on their knowledge of the topics learned in the lesson on heart circulation. This test has been designed to be rigorous enough to challenge students’ knowledge of the topic while being an easy test to mark for the teacher.
FORMAT OF THE QUESTIONS:
1) 10 marks are for matching the description about the parts of the heart with the name of the part.
2) 10 marks are for labeling a diagram on the cross-section of the heart.
3) 5 marks are for fill in the blanks.
4) 7 marks are for short answers.
5) 6 marks are for drawing the pathway for oxygenated and deoxygenated blood through the heart on two separate diagrams.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE TEST:
1) The different components of the heart (all the chambers, vessels and valves).
2) Deoxygenated and oxygenated blood.
3) The left vs. the right side of the heart.
4) Details of the flow of blood through all the components of the heart.
SAVE 35% WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE LESSON BUNDLE
Altogether the items above provide an effective teaching package to help students learn (PowerPoint and PowerPoint Worksheet), review (Review Worksheet, Crossword and Flashcards) and assess (Quiz) what they have learned in this topic. Individually all the items are all worth a total of $14.25, but you can purchase them in the bundle below for a 35% discount.
Heart Circulation - LESSON BUNDLE
35% OFF at $9.26 (A value of $14.25)
ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS ON THIS TOPIC AND IN THE LESSON BUNDLE
Heart Circulation - PowerPoint
To watch this CLICK HERE.
Heart Circulation - PowerPoint Worksheet
Heart Circulation - Review Worksheet
Heart Circulation - Crossword
Heart Circulation - Flash Cards
Heart Circulation - Test
CLICK HERE TO SEE TANGSTAR’S PRODUCTS FOR OTHER TOPICS