This printable includes four beautifully clear and simple cross sectional diagrams of the human heart. They photocopy well and are great for use as a labeling and coloring exercise for your students.
The first heart diagram is a colored and labeled reference chart. In case you need a little refresher before going over your lesson, or want something for your children to be able to read, we have added a simply worded but terminologically accurate summary, describing each of the labeled parts.
The summary is designed to be understandable by young children with very little prior knowledge of the human body, but it also includes a few more advanced details, such as terminology and simple descriptions of how things work.
Complete package contents are as follows:
- One colored and labeled reference chart with arrows showing the movement of blood through the heart chambers etc. (Not for black and white photocopying).
- One black and white heart diagram with lines for students to fill in labels, and arrows showing blood flow
- One black and white heart diagram with no lines or labels, but arrows included, so you can customize what labels the diagram will include
- One black and white heart diagram with no lines, labels, or arrows, but with texture of the chambers shown
- 2 page reference sheet with descriptions for each of the labeled parts
- One bonus sketch of the human heart, externally. This is included as a bonus because it might be useful to you, however it is fairly rough and just a sketch.